Wednesday 15 April 2009

Converge - Jane Doe (2001)


Genre: Metalcore
Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/converge

Say hello to metalcore titans Converge and their incredible 4th studio album Jane Doe. Do I really need to say any more? Jane Doe is quite possibly the most aggressive album I have ever heard and it's safe to say I've heard a lot of aggressive albums. Jacob Bannon, on vocals, has the most insane shrieks I've ever heard, although on first listen I was kind of apprehensive of his vocal style they really do grow on you and most definitely convey the anger he's directing at said "Jane Doe", whoever she is. Either way this is easily one of the best, if not the best, metalcore album I have ever heard. It's just that good. So listen to it. Right now.

Kapow!

No comments:

Post a Comment