Monday 18 May 2009

Poison The Well - I/III II/III III/III (2009)

Genre: Metalcore/Post-Hardcore
Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/poisonthewell

Poison The Well return briefly with 6 new songs before they release their next full-length, which I have to say I'm really looking forward to. Unlike what seems like the majority of people I really enjoyed their last album Versions, I like how it had a much darker more experimental feel. Anyway, as for this EP - it's effectively taking the sound of Versions, fast, addictive and upbeat songs with nice clean parts and well yeah, that's all there is to it really. I find this really easy to pick up and listen to, it doesn't really require much thought while listening and keeps you hooked. What more do you want out of music really? Remember to look out for their next album, titled Tropic Rot, that's set to be released July 7th!

Mhmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment