Saturday 16 May 2009

Polar Bear Club - Sometimes Things Just Disappear (2008)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Genre: Indie/Post-Hardcore/Rock
Myspace: http://myspace.com/polarbearclub

Polar Bear Club is one of those bands that put out a cd not realizing that it is pure perfection. I imagine they enjoy their own music, but I don't know if they know that their music is completely incredible. I'm serious, this cd is flawless. So much passion and honesty. Not to mention some of the best music I've ever heard. Beautifully raw vocals and lyrics mixed with, I guess you could say, melodic punk guitar work? I can't even explain it. If Rise Against had babies with Hot Water Music and then their children had babies with Further Seems Forever, then you'd come out with something close to PBC. Sound about right? Yea, that's it.

Life Changing

No comments:

Post a Comment