Thursday 16 April 2009

Exotic Animal Petting Zoo - I Have Made My Bed In Darkness (2008)

Genre: Mathcore/Progressive
Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/exoticanimalpettingzoo

This album basically covers it all, it has awesome metal parts and awesome soft parts and everything in between, they're just not held down by any constraints a specific genre may have. I love it. Not to mention that these THREE guys make a whole lot of noise considering how many of them there are (yes, more so than The Fall of Troy). This album just displays incredible musicianship from every single member, if I'm honest I can't really explain their sound at all and you're really just better checking them out and being blown away. Yes, blown away. Now listen and remember - if you like it be sure to buy it!

Clicky.

No comments:

Post a Comment