Thursday 28 May 2009

Underoath - Define The Great Line (2006)

Genre: Post Hardcore/Metalcore
Myspace: www.myspace.com/underoath

Underoath is one of my all time favorite bands. They helped usher me into what I listen to today, basically paving the way for my musical tastes. I could put any one of their albums up here and be perfectly content. They can do no wrong in my book. They are all fantastic musicians, putting out some truly amazing songs. From extremely heavy to extremely soft UO has a great handle on what they are doing. I chose Define the Great line...well for no particular reason. Eventually I will get all of their stuff up on here because it is truly that great. Define the Great Line is the heaviest UO album. It differs from their previous record because Spencer actually wrote the lyrics he would scream and Aaron wrote his singing parts, whereas on the previous record Aaron wrote all of it. Define the Great Line is really a fantastic album, and if you haven't already checked out Underoath, you will love what you are about to hear.

Perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment